These gluten-free and dairy-free cookies are full of flavor and nutrients. Double the recipe so you can have plenty to share (your friends are going to want more!).
- 1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 pinch (1/16 t) sea salt
- 1/4 t baking soda
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil (this lends a tasty buttery flavor)
- 2 T raw (preferably local) honey
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 T minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, honey and vanilla.
Mix wet ingredients into dry.
Fold in rosemary and pecans.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form dough into ½- to 1-inch balls and press onto prepared baking sheet. (If batter gets sticky, wet hands before forming cookies.)
Bake for 6–7 minutes, until golden.
Cool on baking sheet.